Moog Sub 37
The Moog Sub 37 Tribute Edition is a limited edition (2-note) paraphonic analog synthesizer built on the award winning Sub Phatty sound engine.
Its panel features 40 knobs, 74 switches, and has a dedicated LCD display - placing each critical sound creation element and live performance
tool quickly at your command.
Sub 37 Features
- Perform in Mono or Duo modes
- 37-note velocity sensitive keyboard w/ aftertouch
- 2 modulation busses w/ assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Syncable Arpeggiator and Step Sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes.
- The Sub 37 Tribute's new features include Duo Mode, which allows oscillator 1 and oscillator 2 to be played independantly, programmable arpeggiator/step sequencer, two modulation busses with assignable source and destination options, access to 256 presets, and a 37-note velocity sensitive keyboard with aftertouch.
- A fully featured mixer section contains dedicated controls and mutes for each sound source, as well as a level control for External audio input and Feedback - which feeds the output of the filter directly back to the input of the mixer.
- Also included are the powerful DAHDSR envelopes from the Sub Phatty with panel control of each extended function.
- Tribute edition includes Bob Moog signature panel, Wood sides, and Aluminum extrusion
- The Sub 37 Tribute is a limited edition analog synthesizer created in honor of Moog Music founder Dr Robert Moog, his passion for education, and his love of music. For every Sub 37 Tribute sold, Moog Music will donate a portion of the proceeds to Asheville Area School Music Programs.
Moog Sub 37 Manual in .pdf format
Moog Sub 37 Quick Start in .pdf format
More information on the Sub 37 here.
WARNING: This website contains descriptions of the recording process.
Copyright © 2011-2018